BODEGA Staff / Part-Time / $16 Per Hour / 20-35 Hours Per Week
TEAM Members will have the opportunity to be cross-trained and work throughout various departments, constantly learning about new products and areas of the store, which may include cashiering, food prep and delivery.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Process customer purchases, returns and credits.
- Prepare online orders for pickup or delivery.
- Contact customers to schedule pickup or delivery.
- Contact vendors to purchase wholesale orders for the store.
- Order Receiving: Receive wholesale orders, verify order count, mark missing items (Billed Not Received, BOL), update store inventory and restock shelves.
- Ensure that all shelves and displays are properly stocked and front facing.
- Rotate products and remove out-of-date products.
- Maintain and support proper signage throughout the store.
- Be aware of new products and their placement.
- Prepare simple food menu items like coffee, bagels, sandwiches, etc.
- Prep, pack and serve other food menu items prepared by grill cook.
- Follow established food safety, organics, and cleaning and maintenance guidelines and procedures. Resolve all hazards or violations immediately.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Support overall store cleanliness and maintenance.
- Ensure the highest retail standards are being met.
- Participate in fiscal period and quarter end inventories.
- Communicate all pertinent information to leadership.
- Establish and maintain a collaborative and productive working relationship with TEAM Leaders, STORE Managers, fellow TEAM Members, support partners, customers and vendors.
- Stay informed on all company and store level information from leadership.
- Have a level of knowledge/awareness of relevant competitors and industry trends.
Complete all trainings and focus on increasing product knowledge. Maintain awareness of new products and promotions.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Use courteous and proper phone etiquette when answering the phones and messages.
- Work all shifts as scheduled.
- Attend all meetings as assigned by leadership, including daily huddles
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic social media skills.
- Proactive problem-solver with excellent follow-through and listening skills.
- Clear and effective communication style, both written and verbal.
- Thorough knowledge of products throughout the store or the ability to learn them quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Skilled in working in a fast paced, evolving environment with a strong ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task and complete tasks in a thorough and timely manner.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with individuals in positions throughout various levels of the business.
- Supports the No Carne COMMUNITY culture and is an example of No Carne’s core values.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability in recognizing and accomplishing all tasks where there is a direct job responsibility.
- Proven experience meeting all customer service expectations and standards when interacting with customers, vendors and fellow TEAM Members.
- Proper use of, which may include but not limited to, knives, personal protective equipment, forklift, pallet jacks, hand trucks, six wheel carts, baler (must be 18 years of age or older) and all other equipment used during preparation and clean up within department and store.
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Desire to be a part of a new, exciting brands like No Carne BODEGA, MARKET, and our apparel brand No Carne STREET.
- Prior retail, fast food, restaurant, grocery, or department store experience is preferred.
At No Carne Lifestyle LLC, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. No Carne Lifestyle LLC hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs